Dominica radio stations – 98.3 radio online.
Dominica Radio Stations
- FPP supports playing mp3 files and FFC makes it easy to add radio stations to your panorama – visit Adding Radio for additional information.
- 8 directly participating stations, 30 journalists, about 12 mill. listeners
- (radio station) station for the production and transmission of AM or FM radio broadcasts
- a volcanic island in the Windward Islands that was once a stronghold of the Carib Indians
- A country in the western West Indies, a mountainous island, the most northern of the Windward Islands, in the Caribbean Sea; pop. 71,790; capital, Roseau; languages, English (official) and Creole
- a country on the island of Dominica
- Dominica, (Dominique) officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea. To the north-northwest lies Guadeloupe, to the southeast Martinique. Its size is and the highest point in the country is Morne Diablotins, which has an elevation of .
dominica radio stations – Dominica (Other
Dominica (Other Places Travel Guide)
It’s hard to find a nation that dances to a friendlier, more laid-back tempo than Dominica. The island rises majestically out of a turquoise-blue sea and provides a visually stunning backdrop to an easy-going way of life. You won’t find your typical Caribbean beach vacation here, but what you will find is a country that begs you to discover and engage with its people, land and rich culture. With its soaring green mountains, colorful reefs, hidden beaches, natural hot springs, towering waterfalls, and pristine rivers, Dominica’s rugged good looks will make you weak in the knees. With candid reviews of restaurants and hotels plus itineraries and advice for the lone adventurer or the whole family, this guide won’t leave you wondering what to do next. Take advantage of the practical tips for traveling on a budget and off the beaten tourist path with all of the maps you’ll need for hiking, driving, or exploring on foot or by bus. Included in this book is a first-of-its-kind comprehensive hiking guide featuring the newly developed Waitukubuli National Trail. With first-hand knowledge, cultural insights, and personal recommendations, this book is your key to the real Dominica.
Maritime Radio Station at the Palo Alto Baylands
This historic radio station is still in use and the last commercial use of Morse code in the world came from here. HF (shortwave) Marine radio stations all over the world are operated by remote control from here. If it ever happens that all satellites become inoperable, this radio station will become extremely important to keep the communication channels open.
Rugby Radio Station
Images from a stroll from Hillmorton’s frozen canal past Rugby Radio Station on Christmas day 2010.
dominica radio stations
Tiny but perfectly-formed Dominica is one of the most naturally dramatic islands of the Lesser Antilles. This beautiful island with its verdant mountains, lush valleys and dense tropical rainforests is still off the mass-tourism trail. However, cruise ships, hikers, scuba divers and nature-lovers are starting to discover this gorgeous ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’. This second edition offers practical information on the growing health and wellness holidays, weddings and yachting parties as well as extended coverage of the rich cultural heritage. There is a new chapter on the highly popular Waitukubuli National Trail.The author is resident in the country so has detailed insider knowledge.